DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Director of Sales/Sales Manager to confirm and identify targeted markets.
- Plan on Sales activities and coordinate/supervise Sales Executives for:
- Collecting the list from the available sources (Information Directories of Chamber Commerce memberships, Local industry directories, Local organization directories, Front office records of past local business making reservations, newspaper/ magazines and may be in Yellow Pages of the Telephone directories etc.)
- Performing direct sale through Telemarketing Conversations, Sales Calls/visit (inside HCMC) or Sales Trips (outside HCMC) to approach and see more new potential prospects.
- Enlarging the list of the potential guests and accounts as much as possible (through the target market) and building/maintaining a lasting and pleasant relationship with them.
- Preparing needed materials for Sales Kit, Letters of Offered Proposal or Room Rate Agreement/ Contract following approved format to be ready for sending out upon inquiries and requirement.
- Creating and recording accounts’ profiles and updating accordingly.
- Following up all accounts’ moves and submitting the proposal to the Sales Director for needed actions.
- Check daily in-house guest list to know the new guests from the approached prospects and recognize the repeat guests from the permanent accounts then arrange to greet them at arrival if possible and necessary.
- Attend all events at both Norfolk Hotel / Norfolk Mansion and in around the city to extend the relationship and connections for future prospects and businesses.
- Complete all weekly/ monthly report to the Sales Manager/ Sales Director.
- In addition to extend the sales activities, the Assistant Sales Manager work on market research, extending database marketing, and involving in other marketing activities i.e. suggesting on ads’ contents, promotions concept, material presentation…to consult and support the Sales Director / Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience as the same position in 3-5 star Hotel.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- Proficient in computer skill.
- Open-minded, easy going and relationship building personality.
- Problem solving, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
|Job Category||Sales Dept|