DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily work on the assigned target market and perform direct sale through Telemarketing Conversations, Sales Calls/visit (inside HCMC) or Sales Trips (outside HCMC) to approach and see more new potential prospects.
- Collect the list from the available sources based on assigned target market (Information Directories of Chamber Commerce memberships, Local industry directories, Local organization directories, Front office records of past local business making reservations, newspaper and magazines, and may be in Yellow Pages of all Telephone directories, etc.)
- Expand the list of the potential guests and accounts as much as possible (through the target market) and build/maintain a lasting and pleasant relationship with them.
- Prepare needed materials for Sales Kit, Letters of Offered Proposal or Room Rate Agreement/ Contract following approved format to be ready for sending out upon inquiries and requirement.
- Create and record accounts’ profiles and update accordingly.
- Follow up all accounts’ moves and submit the proposal to Sales Manager/Sales Director for needed actions.
- Complete all weekly, monthly report with supervised signature by the Sales Manager before sending it to Sales Director.
- Check daily in-house guest list to know the new guests and recognize the repeated guests then arrange to greet them at arrival or submit to the Sales Director / Sales Manager or GM to greet the VIP / first guest from the new company / agencies etc.
- Attend all promotion events at both Norfolk Hotel and Norfolk Mansion.
- Attend the functions in the city upon assignment from the Sales Manager/Sales Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience as Corporate Sales in 3-5 star Hotel.
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English.
- Proficient in computer skill.
- Open-mind, easy going and relationship building personality.
|Job Category||Sales Dept|